Ashen Custom Bass Guitar Cabinets
Ashen 5214A Custom Design 10" Bass Speaker 4 Ohm 175W
Introducing our NEW product:
Ashen 5214A Custom Design 10" Bass Speaker is a result of 3 years of experiments and trials in search for a better, more reliable and affordable 10" bass speaker.
It is a loud, dynamic, punchy driver with nice deep low output.
We've done our part by carefully selecting fine parts and making sure together they create the product you'll like providing you with sound and qualities of some big-name woofers.
Our voice coil was designed to withstand high temperatures and the paper cone can tolerate high excursions during the intensive work. The speaker was designed for efficient work in smaller more portable cabinets to provide you with simple solution for most of your rigs.
We built our speaker for easier service and replacement of the blown voice coil; all you’ll need is just to unscrew the magnet assembly and replace the cone or voice coil (purchased from us) yourself or send to us just the frame with cone assembly for easy cone replacement instead of shipping the entire speaker.
- · Nominal Diameter 10”/250 mm
- · Nominal Impedance 4 Ohm
- · Minimum Impedance 3.4 Ohm
- · Nominal Power Handling 175 W
- · Continuous Power Handling 350 W
- · Sensitivity 96.3 dB
- · Frequency Range 50 – 4000 Hz
- · Voice Coil Diameter 52 mm/ 2”
- · Winding Material Aluminum
- · Former Material Kapton
- · Winding Depth 0.55”/14 mm
- · Magnetic Gap Depth 0.27”/7 mm
- · Flux Density 1.15 T
- · Weight 6.9 lb/3.1 kg
- · Resonance Frequency 59 Hz
- · Re 3.2 Ohm
- · Vas 45 L
- · η₀ 2.55%
- · Mms 28g
- · Bl 9.6 Txm